Tuesday 3 September 2013

Introducing... Muxxi

Our new range of cards this summer has been designed by Norma de León, an illustrator from Guatemala City, who works under the name Muxxi.
There are eight greeting cards in the range, which are printed in the UK using vegetable based inks on card produced from sustainable managed forests, whilst the accompanying gift wrap is made from 100% recycled paper.


From digital illustrations to murals, Muxxi's work centers around surrealistic dream worlds filled with mysterious, sweet and colourful creatures. She explains  “I always had attraction for the surreal; movies, pictures, animations etc. My characters are a mix of all those things inside my mind. I love patterns, organic shapes, something abstract and harmonic at the same time. Above all, I like the spontaneity in what I do, and thinking of something lovely and cute.”


Muxxi has exhibited her art around the world, in Germany, Canada and the UK. She also has appeared in numerous publications including Computer Arts, and the Pictoplasma Character Compendium. For more about the artist, visit www.muxxi.me


You can see our full range online here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...